Configuration of Naomi
The configurations contains five sections:
- Audio - Audio is the hardest part to setup, but don't worry, if you follow theses steps, everything should be ok
- TTS - TTS, stands for Text To Speech, and is software that transforms text into speech, which is how Naomi can speak to you
- STT - STT, stands for Speech to Text, and is software that transforms spoken words & sentences into text, which is how Naomi can understand you
- Profile - The backbone that give Naomi the basic information needed to run
- Plugins - The numerous Plugins to communicate with your devices
The individual articles hold all details needed to understand the concepts behind these building bricks for your vocal assistant.