Our Vision and Philosophy
An open source platform for developing always-on, voice-controlled applications.
Based on the previous work from Jasper.
- Control Anything
- Use your voice to ask for information, update social networks, control your home, and more.
- Always Listening
- Naomi is always on, always listening for commands, and you can speak from feet away.
- 100% Open Source
- Build it yourself with off-the-shelf hardware, and use our documentation to write your own modules.
- Cross Platform Coming Soon
- Raspberry Pi and Linux currently.
- Thorough Documentation
- Documentation is kept up to date.
Please see our documentation for further details about the concepts of Naomi, its features and possibilities.
We want to keep the Naomi community awesome, growing and collaborative. We need your help to keep it that way. To help with this we've come up with some general guidelines for the community as a whole:
Be nice: Be courteous, respectful and polite to fellow community members: no regional, racial, gender, or other abuse will be tolerated. We like nice people way better than mean ones!
Encourage diversity and participation: Make everyone in our community feel welcome, regardless of their background and the extent of their contributions, and do everything possible to encourage participation in our community.
Keep it legal: Basically, don't get us in trouble. Share only content that you own, do not share private or sensitive information, and don't break the law.
Stay on topic: Make sure that you are posting to the correct channel and avoid off-topic discussions. Remember when you update an issue or respond to an email you are potentially sending to a large number of people. Please consider this before you update. Also remember that nobody likes spam.